Display XtremeRacers is an electronic circuit designed by XtremeRacers and is entirely produced by Logykal in Spain. It is meant for those who do not have the knowledge to execute the project XtremeRacers on their own.
It works with LOGYKAL “LINCE 2.0” software and is compatible with most of last generation simulators available in the market, such as IRacing, Assetto Corsa, Pcars, Rfactor 1 and 2, etc.
This is a replica of the display used in F1 cars and consists of two printed double layered circuits, assembled in a “sandwich” style, a board serving as controller and the other serving for visualization.
It allows controlling up to 12 buttons, 4 rotary switches, 1 rotary switch for the functions of the display and 2 analog axes (X and Y) with 10-bit resolution (1024 points).
Perfect for DIY projects for intelligent steering wheels (like F1). It communicates and charges thorough USB.
This circuit offers important improvements compared to the initial XtremeRacers project:
- Line of 15 LED indicators RPM as used in F1 racing cars
- 2 groups of 4 sideways LEDS for indications of flags in the circuit and other functions
- Modified design to support high luminosity LEDS (> 4.200mcd) which grants spectacular presentation of data as well as RPM indicator
- High quality Micro Match connectors are added especially for automotive electronics which guarantees perfect connection in all using conditions
- Double USB connector, which enables to choose between MicroMatch format (ideal for putting the cable through steering wheel axes) and standard MiniUSB.
- Connector for analog axes or digital clutch input, which can be selected by software.
- Connector for the columns and the rows of data inputs
- Connector for in circuit serial programming (ICSP)
- Isolation microswitches, to allow ICSP use without dissasembling